What is one thing that I cannot stand in the whole world????
It’s cleaning blueberries. Let me explain. Hubby’s aunt calls me up last night saying she’s got 2 big buckets of blueberries and wanted to know if I want them. I said, Ok, she’s like I’m going to bring them up to you now. She lives like 2 seconds away. So here she comes with one 10Kg bucket and the other one a 12.7Kg bucket. Yah, here’s the catch, the guy that gives them to her “rakes” the berries. There’s more f’in leaves, rocks, twigs, bugs and flowers in the buckets than there is blueberries.
So this afternoon I start on my mission to clean these bastards. My house is so damn hot that they are already starting to get soft. So I’m picking through them and I’m getting nowhere. I have slop all through my hands, I’m getting those damn berries on the floor, it’s just a big friggen mess. There’s nothing I can’t stand than doing something as tedious as that. I am grateful for the berries, but hell I have no time to clean ’em. Everytime I go near them one of the kids start buggin for something, then the baby starts, blah. Hubby and I had a good laugh anyway. I should have known there was a catch to 2 big “free” buckets of berries. 🙂
Here’s another meme thing, i stole from Hoping’s blog.
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’1″
2. Have you ever been cheated on? yes
3. Do you own a gun? no but hubby has a pellet gun.
4. What do you think of hot dogs? Actually there are times that I can totally crave them, I think it’s more ketchup than anything.
5. What’s your favorite Christmas song? They are all great
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Really cold diet pepsi!
7. Do you do push-ups? hell no, i have no time for that!
8. Have you ever done ecstasy? No.
9. Do you like Disney World? I’ve never been there, so can’t answer it.
10. Do you like the rain? I only like it when I come home after a backshift and have to sleep. Other than that, blah, I’d rather the sun.
11. Do you own a knife? Sure, got lots of butter knives, hehe, no i have no knives as weapons if that’s what the question was about.
12. What do you smell like? BLUEBERRIES!!
13. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but sometimes I wonder, lol.
14. Full initials? I suck, I can’t go there. I’ll tell you S.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I hate the blueberries, wish hubby were home and not at work, and damn wasn’t that a great episode of Big Brother last night???
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. Pepsi, chicken and bread.
17. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Diet pepsi, diet coke, *omg, totally just typed out diet cock, yah, ahahahahaha* flavored water, chocolate milk, that’s it.
18. What time did you wake up today? 6am, blah!
19. Can you spell? Yes, but my blog makes it look otherwise. hehe.
20. Current worries? Who the hell am I going to find to babysit all 4 children when I go back to work, will I be able to relax with them watching the kids, etc.
21. Current hate? bills, who doesn’t hate em.
22. Favorite place to be? home with the kids when they are all getting along and quiet. 🙂
23. Least favorite place to be? around SIL, LOL.
24. Where do you want to go? On a cruise, alone with hubby, to have a real honeymoon, since we never had one.
25. Do you own slippers? yah, hubby got them for when I had the baby, so i could wear them at the hospital. I have no idea where they are now.
26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Hopefully in a new house, with my children.
27. Do you burn or tan? Burn then tan.
28. Yellow or blue? Love the color blue.
29. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No, why would i do that?? LOL.
30. Last time your cell rang? I don’t have it my FIL borrowed it. So who knows when it rang last.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I dont’ have enough time to sing in the shower, it’s a rush job.
32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? my house would catch on fire and we wouldn’t be able to get out in time.
33. How much cash do you have on you? 8 dollars
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Me with my cock typo, I’m laughing now.
35. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Strawberry shortcake, I still have them, the kids use them now.
36. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Sliced the top of my finger off when I was attempting to cut a jaw breaker gum in half. *why the hell did I think that’d work? I was desparate to stop the fighting between the kids, the sight of my blood all over the counter stopped them, hubby had a good laugh*
37. Where have you been out of US? Canada, that’s where I live, I’ve never gone outside of Canada.
38. Who is your loudest friend?I’ll say S.
39. Who is your most silent friend? Ha, S, the one who’s having the twins.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I’m aware of, hubby that’s about it.
41. Do you wish on stars? With the kids.
42. What song did you last hear? Far away, nickelback
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I can’t think of anything right now.
44. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? I was getting up to pee!
45. First thought upon waking up this morning? Do I have to wake up now???