The surveyor’s were out yesterday and the land is ready for the basement to begin. I can’t believe that this week my house will be started, this is so crazy, I just can’t believe it’s finally happening!
Little A was running around the living room yesterday and tripped with her sippycup in her mouth, you can just imagine the mess of her face now. Her top lip is so swollen that she looks like the grinch (the one with Jim C&arey). The bruising is starting to come out on the outside now too, I’ll have to take a picture, because it’s unbelievable how it looks. She doesn’t look like the same person. Anyway, i’m sure it’ll be gone down in a few days, poor little girl 😦
And finally a meme stolen from Chas’ site:
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Ivory and Huggies baby body wash for A.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
3. What would you change about your living room? Not much since I won’t be in it in less than 2 weeks!
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? What dishwasher, I don’t have one! lol. I will in my new house though 🙂
5. What is in your fridge? Lots, we just got groceries. Milk, skim and whole, yogurt, fruit, pasta sauce opened, eggs, italian sausage, green and red peppers to name a few things.
6. White or wheat bread? wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? pills, and more stupid pills, i have my own pharmacy up there.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It’s a plain forest green color fabric to go with the curtain in the window.
9. How many plants are in your home? None
10. Is your bed made right now? Yes, I have to always make my bed, it makes the room much neater looking
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? I guess soft scrub, although my hubby does the major cleaning 🙂
12. Is your closet organized? Things are hung up, if that’s considered organized. LOL.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? I don’t think we have a working one around, last one i saw was a big flood light type.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass, the plastic is for the kids.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, just strawberry Kiwi juice.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I don’t have one. 😦
17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains and blinds in some rooms. But I would prefer all curtains in my new home.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2, one under my head and one body pillow.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, I like it to be completely dark.
20. How often do you vacuum? The rug in the living room at least once a day, the kids rooms, every 2nd day.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? It’s white and dark blue.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes, it’s a mat that you wipe your feet off with, it doesn’t say welcome though.
24. What is in your oven right now? The racks and a pizza pan.
25. Is there anything under your bed? yes, my old normal clothes.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? I don’t like chores in general. I hate to clean. I guess my most unfavorite chore would have to be folding and putting away laundry.
27. What retro items are in your home? My grandmother gave me her china cabinet, filled with a set of china that was bought when she was first married 67 yrs ago.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Hell no, the reason I’m building a new house is that I don’t even have enough rooms for bedrooms for all my kids. 😛
29. How many mirrors are in your home? One in the bathroom, one on my dresser, and one in the kids rooms. So 4 in total.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Nope.
31. What color are your walls? White, white and more white. I can’t wait to get in our new house and paint and have COLOR!
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Nothing in this house.
33. What does your home smell like right now? Fresh laundry, because that’s what I’ve been doing for the last 2 hrs.
34. Favorite candle scent? Anything fruit smelling, I had a melon cucumber one before oh it’s so nice.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?Sweet pickles, YUCK!
36. What color is your favorite Bible? The one I read is white. The other’s are only children bibles, white and red in color.
37. Ever been on your roof? No, not a chance. And it’s not even high, I just don’t like heights.
38. Do you own a stereo? Yah there’s one in our living room, although A has been using it as a toy these days.
39. How many TVs do you have? One in my bedroom, one in the living room, one in R’s room and one in the kids room. 4.
40. How many house phones? 1 a cordless one at that.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? Hahaha, yah right, no just me and hubby.
42. What style do you decorate in? Simple I guess, nothing to bold or fancy. I like plain things. Hello, my walls are still white after living here for 8 yrs.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I like solid colors in furniture. But I have the ugliest print on my soft right now, it was a cheap set and we were just married, so it did the trick at the time, for the next one I’m getting it will be all one color preferebly dark, so stains are harder to notice from the kids!
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes there are 2.
Anyone who wants to do this can.